How to give equal opportunity for learners in classroom?
Equal Opportunities at school is about giving individuals the opportunity to develop their talents and intelligences at optimum level. Using multicultural themes, to value diversity. Having adaptable resources like large print/braille/audio tape for students, if necessary, gives every student an equal opportunity. Delivery of Lessons Actively promote multiculturalism in every lesson. Use a variety of teaching and assessment methods.
- Reflect on your own beliefs
- Reduce race and gender barriers to learning
- Establish an inclusive environment
- Be dynamic with classroom space
- Accommodate learning styles and disabilities
- Be mindful of how you use technology
- Accommodate different learning styles