UAE heritage and culture, including Islamic values-question answers.
- What is the UAE’s national anthem?
Answer: – Ishy Bilady.
- International luxury hotel chain company ‘Jumeirah’ was founded in which year in Dubai?
Answer: – 7 July 1997.
- Full-service commercial bank ‘Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank’ called ADCB was founded in Abu Dhabi in which year?
Answer: – 1985.
- What is the Literacy rate in the United Arab Emirates?
Answer: – Close to 95 percent.
- What is the life expectancy in the UAE according to the 2019 Human Development Report issued by the UNDP?
Answer: – 77.8 Years.
- United Arab Emirates’ first solar-powered gas station set up at where?
Answer: – In Dubai.
- Which building is the United Arab Emirates consider the tallest building in the world?
Answer: – Burj Khalifa (828 meters). Opened on 4 January 2010.
- What National animal of the United Arab Emirates is?
Answer: – Arabian Oryx.
- Which is UAE’s highest peak Towering at 1,934 m above sea level?
Answer: – Jebel Jais.
- What was UAE’s inflation rate in 2018?
Answer: – 3.1 percent.