UAE heritage and culture-question answers.
- Which country forms the largest foreign community in the United Arab Emirates?
Answer: – Indians.
- ‘Ras Al Khaimah’ is the capital of which Emirate in the United Arab Emirates?
Answer: – Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
- Rub’ al Khali is the sand desert that stretches across which countries?
Answer: – Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and Oman.
- Where is the ‘Raffles Hotel’ in the United Arab Emirates?
Answer: – Dubai.
- When ‘Dubai World Trade Center’ was open?
Answer: – In 1979.
- When ‘The University of Dubai’ was established?
Answer: – In 1997 the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry (DCCI).
- Which is the second smallest and least populous Emirate in the UAE?
Answer: – Umm Al Quwain.
- ‘Emirate of Ajman’ is one of the seven emirates (states) of the United Arab Emirates. It has an area of how much?
Answer: – 260 square kilometers (100 sq mi).
- Who is the Prime minister of the United Arab Emirates?
Answer: – Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (Since 2006). He is also the Vice President of the country.
- Who is the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in UAE?
Answer: – H.H. Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan.