UAE heritage and culture Questions and answers
- Who wrote the words to the UAE’s national anthem?
Answer: Dr. Aref Al Sheikh in 1986.
- ‘Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan’ was the second president of which country?
Answer: United Arab Emirates.
- Who was the first President of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)?
Answer: H. H. Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
- In the capital of the United Arab Emirates how many foreign embassies are located in Abu Dhabi?
- When the ‘DubaiSat-1’ was launched?
Answer: 29 July 2009. Question
- ‘Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque’ located in which city of UAE?
Answer: – Abu Dhabi (capital of UAE).
- Who is the president of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, CEO and founder of the Emirates Group?
Answer: – Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum.
- The Emirates Group was founded in which year?
Answer: – 1985 in Dubai.
- Who is the 3rd president of the United Arab Emirates since 14 May 2022 and the ruler of Abu Dhabi?
Answer: – Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan.
- What is the official language of the United Arab Emirates?
Answer: – Arabic.