UAE heritage and culture, including Islamic values-question answers.
The United Arab Emirates is bordered by Saudi Arabia and Oman from which sides?
Answer: – Saudi Arabia to the west and south and by Oman to the east and northeast.
- UAE area is approximately how much of land?
Answer: – 71,023.6sq km.
- United Arab Emirates many is how much hours ahead of GMT?
Answer: – 4.
- What is the type of the f climate in United Arab Emirates?
Answer: – Desert Climate.
- UAE Notes or bills are in the denomination of what?
Answer: – AED 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000.
- United Arab Emirates adopted the ‘7 Lines’ design as its logo for the next 50 years in which year?
Answer: – 2020.
- United Arab Emirates hosts how many nationalities doing business, living, learning and touring the nation?
Answer: – More than 200.
- First President of the UAE “H. H. Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan” passed away in which year?
Answer: – 2004.
- Constitution of the United Arab Emirates provides for how many federal authorities?
Answer: – Five: The Supreme Council, The President and the Vice-President, The Cabinet, The Federal National Council and The Federal Judiciary.
- What is the official religion in the United Arab Emirates?
Answer: – Islam.